How I Work
It starts with your request through an estimate!
- Fill out the estimate form and attach photos of your piece.
- I’ll get you information on pricing and timeline.
- We will set up a time to select fabrics or leathers that are suitable for your piece.
- A 50% deposit is required before the fabric is ordered.
- I will notify you to bring your piece to my studio.
- When the piece is ready I will notify you for pick up
- You enjoy your piece for many years to come
- (and possibly send me a pic of it in your home!)
Business is good!
I am booking 8-10 months out. You are welcome to fill out an estimate, but please keep this timeline in mind!
Estimates are good for 30 days.
An estimate is good for 30 days. It is contingent on no major repairs once the piece is torn down. You’re added to my calendar and I contact you when I’m ready to set up the fabric/leather consultation and begin the process.
I will help you through the entire process of choosing the right fabric or leather. This is the first step in the upholstery process. I carry a large selection for clients to choose from. I let clients take samples so they can see it in their home.
I set up a fabric/leather consultation 2 months prior to starting the work. I require a 50% deposit before fabric is ordered. The remaining balance is due upon completion of the work. I have a small shop so pieces should be picked up once work is complete.